Thursday, April 18, 2013

WPPI 2013 Video

Funny how I just blogged about WPPI 2013 and today I received this video. The top photographer's in our industry talking about the importance of what we as photographers bring to the table. How family photographs impacts our life's, our memories forever. I couldn't have said it better myself.  It gave me goose bumps. I live and breath photography. It is so much more then clicking the shutter and taking pretty pictures to me.

I have these wonderful photographs of my dad when he was a kid and in WW2. Who would have  thought that when these images were taken in late 1920's or early 1930's and 1945 the impact it would have in 2013. My dad has passed and these photograph's bring me comfort. A glimpse of what my dad looked like as a young man. Wasn't he handsome?

Tony,  Stanley & Anna Sarganis
Stanley Sarganis 1945

Take a peek. It's only 2 minutes long. And, if you are a photographer you need to be there next year.
Did you see me walking in the trade show? Haha,  just kidding.


http://vimeo.com/63801657


No comments: